A person who spends time on social media on a daily basis, is well versed with the social media platforms and has a good grasp of how to make content viral in the social media.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist anywhere.
- Excellent writing, editing(photo/video/text), creative writing, presentation and communication skills in the language (Hindi and English)
- Demonstrable social networking experience knowledge
- A good understanding of ‘trending content’(mostly entertainment) and knowledge of most popular social media channels in the specified language
- Positive attitude, creative thinking and customer oriented with multitasking and
- Good understanding of Trolls and memes is an added advantage
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Curate, edit, publish and share daily content ( text,memes,trolls, images,gif and videos ) that can go viral and encourages users to take action( like,share)
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Should be proficient with Virtual Communities and Social Sites, with high understanding and a hands on on Social engagements. Prior knowledge of working with a CMS is an advantage. Goal is to gradually achieve superior user engagement and become a Community manager ,along sides of the social media marketing\campaign roadmap. Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how content on each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that user engagement is at the highest. The person is responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective User
|Job Type||Full Time|