ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Part of marketing team which will develop and deliver strategy and programs to achieve business KPIs
- Co-responsible for overall marketing KPIs and targets (DAU, MAU, User Acquisition, retention)
- Manage and get work done from all agency partners (Creative, media, PR, digital, research etc)
- Deliver strategic marketing (Pan-India and regional) plans for customers and drive clear and sustainable brand advantage.
- Responsible for overall execution of marketing programs (Consumer + Trade) across the country
- Responsible for marketing budgets and management of marketing opex.
- Work seamlessly across different departments driving co-operation
- Lead a team of high performers and create a team of high performance culture
WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Sound Exposure in marketing, preferably in FMCG, Media or eCommerce
- Having an engineering degree will be an added advantage
- Should have solus communication development experience and ability to manage agency partners (creative, digital, media, PR, social etc)
- Will need to drive customer acquisition through (Traditional + Digital channels) and retention
- Well rounded with deep skill sets across traditional and digital marketing channels
- Outcome driven with a strong focus on ROI.
- Exceptional leader with strong track record of fostering high-performance teams.
- Ability to communicate powerfully and proficiently. Excellent presentation skills & proficient at Excel / GA / Comscore data
- Team player who can influence other departments and regions where there are mutual dependencies
- Based in Bangalore but should be willing to travel 2 days a week.
|Job Type||Full Time|